Saturday, October 10, 2009

It's only been 2 months

Okay, I realize it's been awhile . . . and I only have 2 college classes. I should be able to keep up with running the household and only taking 2 classes right? Well, maybe, if it weren't for the fact that one of those classes is Chemistry.

Chemistry is not my forte.

Chemistry is like learning a totally different language.

Chemistry is butt kicking hard!!


Okay, so there's my excuse.

Please note that I have taken the time to put up 4 new posts below!
Now I'm good till the end of the year, right? Or at least until I'm done with Chemistry. If I survive!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

This is one of my favorite posts! So funny!

I was helping Andrew with his math the other day, and he was working on a word problem... now... I used to be brilliant in math, totally the algebra queen... how come it took me 15 minutes to figure out how to set up a 3rd graders word problem??? The older I get the more I forget, and the more I loose my mind.

I'm totally excited for you going back to school. I know that it would be really hard to try to wake up my brain, but I would love to get back to college someday.

Good luck with all your classes! I'm totally routing for you!

Emily and John said...

It's always good to vent once in a while. ;) I was never good at math so I don't think I would ever be good at chemistry. I'm glad John is so smart cause he can help our kids with those!