Monday, August 10, 2009

Back to school!! Wahoo!!

Today the kids went back to school. All 4 of them. I almost don't know what to do with myself-almost. Don't worry about me, my classes start up next week.

Here's the group: It's interesting that they are going to 3 different schools, yet they all have blue school shirts.
Let me tell you, coordinating 3 differents schedules is a bit challenging. I actually have to pick Josh up 20 minutes early so that I can be back home for the little girls to get off the bus. I'm hoping to get Special Ed. transport for Josh soon-we'll see.

Here's Sophee, the Kindergartener:
Don't let that sweet smile fool you.

Audree the 1st grader:
Now the 'big sister' at school.

Kaylee the 6th grader:
Now officially in middle school-with 7 different classes and teachers, including band, where she will learn to play the flute.

Josh the 8th grader, big man on campus:
He is actually going to a different Jr. high this year, we feel he will get more one-on-one attention there. Hopefully it'll work.

3 comments:

Allison @ Allie Browns Layouts said...

How fun for you to have the house to yourself! Sheesh--I can't only imagine the bliss that must be.

Courtney starts school on the 24th. It seems like the more east you go, the later the school starts! My friend in Michigan doesn't have her kids school start until around Labor Day. Weird.

I love how Josh looks like a tough guy. He actually looks a lot like Kory in that pic!

Becky said...

I can't believe how big the kids are getting! It's crazy that both Kaylee and Josh are in junior high now! Holly smokes.. where does time go?

Sooo.. Andrea... what's it like having a nice quite day all to your self??? I'm DIEING to know what that's like!

Emily and John said...

Cute pics. They are all growing up SO fast! Sophee is in Kindergarten now? Wow. And Kaylee and Josh are in middle school? Even MORE wow...