Friday, October 29, 2010

Us girls love our shoes . . .

Especially when they're super cheap!!

I had to run and get a couple of things at K-mart the other day. The kids and I happened upon a huge shoe sale. They were clearing out a bunch of summer shoes for over 75% off. Wahoo!!

Here's Sophee's $2.50 sandles. They have a little heel to them, which she absolutely loves. Check out these gingham checked shoes. I totally love them. Haven't worn them yet though.
They were $3.50. Even Kaylee likes them. That's a good sign when your teenager approves. I think it means I'm cool.
Audree opted for some simple white flats. $2. Thank-you-very-much.

I also happened to get these brown heels (which is actually something I needed):

A side view of the cute buckle:

And the best part? They were only $2. I'm such a bargain shopper.
Kaylee also got some shoes, but was not home when I decided to snap some pics.
Poor Josh. We tried really hard to find him something, but there wasn't a very big selection of men's shoes on clearance.
I just love me a good clearance sale.

1 comment:

Emily and John said...

Wow!! All of those shoes are SUPER cute and for a GREAT price! Now I feel like I should stop by our K-Mart and see if they are having the same sale! :)