Friday, October 8, 2010

Hometown Parade

It's a nice, quiet evening tonight. Kory and Audree are down at the soccer fields watching Kaylee's game, Josh is at the football game with his respite worker, and Soph and I are just kickin' back at home watching Bugs Bunny. I just pulled a coffee cake out of the oven and the house smells all cinnamon-y. Mmmm. I'm just loving it. So, since I have a free moment, I decided to do a little post.

Today is the High School's homecoming football game. Since Kaylee and her cousins would be participating in the Homecoming parade I decided it might be fun for the kids and I to go and watch. We ran and got slushy's and then set up our chairs along side the road. Here are the 'patiently' waiting cuties:
Here are the girls waving some banners that the football team was passing out.


Josh got a football tossed to him. He was pretty excited about getting that. Oh, and he decorated his t-shirt in the school colors all by himself:

Here comes the Jr. High marching band:

There's Kaylee-second row, second one in, wearing the black shirt with the big "S" on it (for SADD club), and white t-shirt hanging out the bottom:

Her first parade! I'm such a proud Mother!!

1 comment:

Erika Cluff said...

Go Mohave! How fun for Kaylee and Josh. My mouth is watering from your coffee cake description and I just ate breakfast! My kids want to come visit sometime soon. Maybe over Christmas break or earlier if we have some extra time. I'll let you know.