Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Day cards

Remember the good 'ole days, filling out all your Valentines cards for all the kids in your class? Good times, good times. So here's my girls filling out there's. We lost Audree's class list, and Kaylee never got one, so we had to dig out the class pictures so we wouldn't forget anyone.
Here's Audree. Yes, I know, my girls desperately need their bangs cut.

This was Sophee's first year where she could actually sign her name herself. Look at her all seriously filling out her card.
I filled in her classmates name, then she would sign her name. Look at how cute she writes (let's remember, she's only 4).

Kaylee making sure she remembered everyone.

I forgot to get pictures of Josh-he was at work while the girls did theirs.
On Valentines day Sophee had a little dance number that her class did at a chili cook off, so I will be posting that video soon, I'm just too tired to wait for it to download tonight.

2 comments:

Becky said...

How fun! I'm so impressed with Sophee! She did a great job writing her name!!!

Andrew and Austin had their class lists, but they cheated. They only signed their names, and then just handed them out to whoever. :-) I didn't feel too bad when they came home with their valentines and found that about half of their class did the same thing. What kind of generation are we raising? :-)

Mom said...

I'm glad the kids had a nice Valentine's Day. It is fun to watch the kids doing their valentines, but honestly, I have to admit that it has been REALLY nice to not have to worry about valentines, class parties and such things for the past several years! :-P