Thursday, June 18, 2009

I love this guy!

In honor of our 15th anniversary I just wanted to tell you all what an awesome husband I have!
I met my sweetheart in High School, when I was only 14 years old and I have been in love with him ever since. He's my best friend, the best Dad ever, and he always treats my like the princess I believe I am. One of my favorite things I love about him is that he has 'no opinion' when it comes to decorating the house. I love that! I have free reign of the entire house, and how it gets decorated. The poor guy just agrees with me, then ends up helping out with my latest 'projects'. Here he is painting the ceiling (after I convinced him that the popcorn just had to be scraped off-whew, that was quite the messy undertaking).
This is Kory's birthday last year. Every year the kids and I make him rice krispy treats (his most favorite non-melting treat) and take them to him at work.
Another project. Cutting down the trees in the backyard. Look at those cute goggles. He was only wearing them because I was worried about something flying into his eye while using the saw.

Another thing I absolutely love about Kory is his sense of humor. He makes me laugh on a daily basis. Here he is wearing one of the girls' hairbows.

This is Christmas morning-playing the Wii. Doesn't he look so cute in his jammy's? The Wii was actually a gift for the kids, but Kory ended up playing it all morning with them.

Just a fun pic:

Here we are in Brianhead. Kory loooooves skiing and snowboarding. He taught Kaylee how to ski this year. I was so impressed with all the patience he had with her.

Happy Anniversary! I love you babe!

4 comments:

Emily and John said...

Aww! What a sweet post! I could say a lot of the same things about my man. ;) Happy Anniversary!!!

Becky said...

Congratulations on your anniversary! I love your post and all the fun pictures! I esspecially liked the one with the bow and the last one of you two together... very cute!

We really miss you guys. Can't wait to see you again someday!

Mindie said...

Aww pop a tear! You are both so stinkin cute!!!! Happy Anniversary! Hay we still need to dinner!!

Mom said...

Happy belated anniversary! I KNEW June 18th was something, but I just couldn't remember what...thanks for the reminder! :-) What a wonderful post in honor of an equally wonderful couple!!!