Saturday, March 7, 2009

Kaylee's Curls

This post written by Kaylee.

So the other day I asked my mom if I could go get my hair cut in layers to make it look nicer, so we did. While we were waiting there looking through the hairstyle books, I came across a girl who had her hair layered and it was wavy like mine and I liked it.
The lady cutting my hair was cutting off chunks of my hair (which made me a bit sad) but in the end it turned out really good. Here is how it looks:

Heres the back.....you may notice it is curly in the back and strait in the front, I am getting my mom's wavy hair!!!



The front.
Well there you have it, my new haircut that I love!


6 comments:

Erika Cluff said...

absolutey adorable! I love it Kaylee.

Mom said...

I REALLY like your new hair cut, too, it makes you look so "grown up"!!!

You are SO lucky to be getting some of your Mom's wavy hair, as that will really keep your layered hair-style looking thick and pretty...I have always wished I had some "natural curl" in my hair!!:-(

I'll bet some of your friends are going to want to get their hair cut, too, after they see how cute yours turned out!!

Becky said...

You are so pretty Kaylee! That hair cut is great on you! I love layers! I always cut my hair in layers! They are so fun and you can style your hair so many different ways with them. I love your waves! I'm totally straight and it takes me forever to curl my hair like that... I'm so jealous! :)

Allison @ Allie Browns Layouts said...

Kaylee you look so good!! I love your hair and I'm glad that you like it!!

You're such a pretty girl. Always remember that.

Andrea said...

Thanks for the complaments!!! (i may have spelt that wrong =P)

Mindie said...

Soooo cute! I'm lovin the new you!!!! Very sassy ~