Sunday, March 22, 2009

A little cross-eyed fun

Okay, I admit it. I can't cross my eyes. I thought I was the only one, but apparently Josh can't either. A couple of months ago Sophee came up to me and said, "Mom, watch my trick!" And proceeded to follow her finger down her nose like this:

I just think it's so funny when she does it, and since she knows I will always laugh, she does this little trick for me quite often. As I was trying to get the girls to get ready for bed tonight, she decides to distract me with her cute little trick. Then Audree jumped on the bandwagon:

I asked Kory if he could do it too, and here's the result. Didn't quite get the timing on this picture right.

I love this picture. What a bunch of goof balls. (Soph can't do it without following her finger down her nose, thus everyone has their finger on their nose).

Josh was feeling a little left out. Here's his attempt, yep, that's my boy.

Since Kaylee is the step child, there are no pics of her. J/K. Actually, she couldn't manage to actually cross her eyes until after I uploaded all these photos. Maybe we'll do some pics of her for her blog.


4 comments:

amber:) said...

now i want to see if any of my kids can cross their eyes! so cute, although does Kory know he can only cross one eye?

p.s. get Kaylee a puppy! hee hee

Mom said...

I can't cross my eyes either...can Josh roll his tongue?

Becky said...

All thee pictures are so dang cute!

And tell Audry I'm very impressed that she is already a reader! You have such smart kids!

Emily and John said...

How funny!! LOL! So cute too!! I started out using my finger to help me cross my eyes and now I can do it just by trying to look at my nose. I can roll my tongue too. ;)